There are 4 pieces of information that you need in order to set up a connection to Payflow. Those 4 pieces of information are: partner ID, vendor ID, username, and password. This article will show you how to setup an API User so that you can provide the correct username and password to CivicPlus.
If you already know how to set up a user, be sure to give the user at a minimum API_FULL_TRANSACTION privileges. See Payflow's documentation.
- Log in to your Paypal manager
- Click Account Administration
- Click Add User
- Fill out the form
- Admin User Password: Type the password you used to log in to Paypal Manager
- Contact Name: API User (or another name of your choosing)
- Phone: Your company phone
- Email: An email of your choosing
- User Login Name: A username of your choosing
- Password: A password of your choosing
- Select a Predefined Role: Select API_FULL_TRANSACTION
- User Status: Select Active
- Enter the security code as shown: Type the security code provided
- Click Update
Note: The username and password that you enter here are what you provide to CivicPlus.